Spring Alumni Panels are right around the corner! Learn about the wide range of careers that Communication Studies alumni pursue. Guests include recent graduates and long-standing professionals. Join these Communication Studies Alumni March 29 at 2 p.m. and March 30 at 9:30 a.m in LSC Room 308.
Wednesday, March 29 panelists:
- Jake Gunn (‘15) – Jake works for Brooksource as a Program Manager. Jake believes with a positive attitude, strong work ethic and networking skills, anyone can find their dream job.
- Jenny Cavnar (‘04) – Jenny is the host of the Rockies Pre and Postgame Shows and is a sideline reporter for select Rockies games and college basketball games. She’s a two-time Emmy Award winner and has worked covering Major League Baseball for 11 years.
- Arthur Sintas (‘02, M.B.A. ‘14) Arthur is director of ASCEND at CSU which is an innovative initiative to build stronger ties between the university and business community. Sintas’ experiences include more than 10 years in various departments at CSU and retail management for years at Starbucks Coffee Company.
Thursday, March 30 panelists:
- Dan Clemens (‘90) – Self-described “baseball junkie,” Dan Clemens is a high school baseball coach, author, and speaker. Clemens is passionate about workplace communication, change and culture.
- Annika Gill (‘02, M.A. ‘04) – Annika graduated from CSU with an emphasis in communication around health policy issues. She does industry research, project management, grant development, and implementation of continuing medical education.
- Baylee Gregor (‘14) – Baylee works as Senior Human Resources Specialist for Beaver Creek Resort. She has helped pilot numerous new HR processes at Beaver Creek and engages a wide array of business partners.